The School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence is hiring for 13 open tenure and tenure-track faculty positions
The School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence, part of the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University, is excited to announce hiring efforts for 13 open tenure and tenure-track faculty positions.
As a global leader in research and education, the School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence (SCAI) has positioned ASU to become a national and international thought leader in defining and implementing augmented intelligence programs. SCAI is the home for degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Software Engineering, Data Science, and Informatics. We have over 12,000 students and have highly ranked programs (U.S. News and World Reports) in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, and Computer Science.
With 81 tenured and tenure-track faculty members and 36 teaching faculty, research faculty and professors of practice, the school boasts over 21 early career and NSF CAREER awards and 11 Fellows of societies and institutes, including the National Academy of Engineering. With nine major research centers, $165 million in proposals, $27 million in awards, and $23 million in expenditures across the 2023 fiscal year, SCAI is home to leading scholars in their field. (Learn more at https://research.engineering.asu.edu/)
Open Professor (all ranks) positions include:
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Ergonomics and Human-Computer Interaction
- Formal Verification Methods for Cyberphysical Systems
- Health and Community and AI
- Natural Language Processing (two available positions)
- Novel Computing Device Technologies
- Operations Research for Social Good
- Programming Languages, Compilers and OS for Emerging Architectures
- Supply Chain Engineering (two available positions)
- Trustworthy and Secure Social Connectivity (two available positions)
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit https://hiring.engineering.asu.edu/ and select “apply now” next to the corresponding position to learn more and apply. Please reference the Job ads for the application deadline. Applications in the reserve pool may then be reviewed in the order in which they were received until the position is filled.